Monday, 3 August 2015

{You} Are Faultless

The key is repetition...


For the past couple of months, I have been meditating on the concept of being faultless to stand before God's throne, by His righteousness... That no matter what we have done, or how we see ourselves - we can stand at God's throne F-A-U-L-T-L-E-S-S!!! Why would God do that for us? It's because His love for us is so deep and so vast, that He always sees us as beautiful and righteous and NEVER any different. As it says in 1 Peter 4:8 "Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins." (New Living Translation)

Jude 24 tells us this "Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you FAULTLESS before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy..." (emphasis my own)

WOW! **Pick jaw up off the floor** Isn't that AMAZING??

Most times we are our worst critics and put ourselves down more than we deserve. I know, I am guilty of doing that to myself - more times than I can count! I want to believe this scripture and speak it over my life, don't you? And the only way we can do that is to constantly and consistently repeat it, over and over! 

"I am clothed in His righteousness alone, faultless to stand before His throne!"

God is such a good God! He wants nothing but the best for us and often we hinder that 'best' in our lives by our negative mindsets, by not speaking life over ourselves and also by not believing His Word. If we don't speak life over ourselves - who will!? As we see in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Living Bible Translation)


If God sees us as righteous and faultless - why do we see ourselves any different? Actually, WHO are we to see ourselves any different!!


Think about it, if we don't see ourselves as God sees us - we are basically calling God a liar. And He is definitely not a liar!! In Numbers 23:19 it says "God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?" (New Living Translation)


"I am clothed in His righteousness alone, faultless to stand before His throne!"

Are you starting to believe it yet? 

I want to encourage you to start speaking life over your life, over your husband or partner, over your marriage or relationship, over your children, over your job, over your boss, over your family, over YOU! Little ways to do this, is to put little sticky notes all over your house, car, desk, etc with this (or any other encouraging scripture), so that you keep reading (whether consciously or subconsciously) and speak life over yourself!

"I am clothed in His righteousness alone, faultless to stand before His throne!"

Please do get in touch - I'd love to hear from you. 

Remember, speak LIFE and also remember that you are righteous and faultless to stand before His throne! Believe it!!

Until next time,
KBx

**Side note: all views are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment